Getting a mortgage is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll make, so it’s important to get it right. Using a professional mortgage adviser will ensure you receive knowledgeable and professional advice for your mortgage needs. But working with one who doesn’t charge you a broker fee is even better. In the UK, mortgage advisers are typically paid a commission from the lender you take your mortgage through, which means they still get paid but don’t charge you a fee for arranging their mortgage.
Why use Yes Mortgage Services Limited for your Mortgage
Our advisers provide expert advice and support throughout the entire process, from initial assessment through to completion of the mortgage loan agreement, helping to make sure that your specific requirements are met, whether you are looking to buy your first home, remortgage or purchase a new one.
In addition, we provide guidance on a range of services, to help save you time and money in comparison with other options available. With our knowledge of the market, we are well placed to identify the most suitable mortgage deal for you and your needs, using our experience, knowledge of the lenders and expertise to secure an optimal outcome for your financial situation.
5 reasons why you should speak to our professional mortgage advisers here at Yes Mortgage Services Limited
1. Professional advice – We have the expertise and experience to provide you with tailored advice on your particular circumstances. We know what’s available in the market and can help you find the right mortgage solution for your needs. We generally have access to over 120 lenders.
2. Expert knowledge – We will guide you through the various products available, giving you the benefit of our expert knowledge and understanding of how these products work. We’ll also be able to advise on any changes that may occur after taking out a mortgage, such as if interest rates rise or fall.
3. Time savings – We’ll help save you a lot of time researching mortgages yourself. Not only do we have access to a wide range of products, but we also have the ability to quickly compare these and provide you with advice on the right one for your needs. We talk to the lenders on a regular basis so understand their specific nuances.
4. Accessibility – We are easily accessible, offering appointments in the evenings or at the weekends, and can be contacted by phone or email at any time. This means that if you have any questions or require further information, we will be able to assist without delay.
5. Negotiating power – We can help you take advantage of our negotiation skills when it comes to finding the right mortgage deal for you. Our knowledge and expertise in dealing with lenders gives us the upper hand when it comes to bargaining for favourable terms. We’ll also be able to advise on potential offers and rate discounts that may be available.
Finding the right mortgage
Ultimately, our mortgage advisers will enable you to find the most suitable mortgage to suit your needs and ensure a smooth application process. We’ll be with you every step of the way, making sure that all your needs are met and that you get the best possible outcome.
We understand the importance of providing professional and transparent advice that reflects your individual needs. We always strive to ensure you are fully informed of all aspects of the process, while taking into account affordability criteria and other essential considerations. With our help, you can be confident that your mortgage is right for you, both now and in the future.
Considering taking out a mortgage?
At Yes Mortgage Services, we offer a comprehensive range of products from across the market.
Irrespective of whether you are looking to buy a new home, re-mortgage an existing property, or looking to protect your family from the unpredictability that life throws at it or protect your income if you are unable to work due to accident or ill health.
Yes Mortgage Services are committed to offering you the highest possible standards of service. We can undertake the whole process from answering the initial questions through to handling multiple product applications. Ensuring that everyone gets treated with the same urgency and maintaining your best interests are our main goals irrespective of the value of the mortgage.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspect of our dealings with you.