About Yes Mortgage Services
Here at Yes Mortgage Services Limited we are a small team that really want to help people buy, remortgage, and protect their homes. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest possible standards of service, and we are proud to be a member of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We offer a wide range of mortgage products, including first-time buyer mortgages, remortgages, and buy-to-let mortgages. We also offer a variety of insurance products, such as life insurance, critical illness insurance, and income protection insurance.
Our team of experienced mortgage advisors are experts in the mortgage market, and they are dedicated to helping you find the right mortgage for your needs. We will work with you every step of the way, from understanding your financial situation to applying for a mortgage.
We are a fee-free mortgage broker, which means that you do not have to pay us any fees for our services. We are also open outside of core working hours, so we can be flexible to meet your needs.
Why Choose Yes Mortgage Services Limited?
There are many reasons to choose Yes Mortgage Services Limited, including:
- We are a fee-free mortgage broker.
- We have a team of experienced mortgage advisors.
- We offer a wide range of mortgage products.
- We are open outside of core working hours.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest possible standards of service.
With a team that has a large background in the military, be that they are now a veteran, spouses or parents have served – its pretty awesome to have been awarded the Silver Award of the Armed Forces Covenant, which recognises our commitment to demonstrating that service personnel/armed forces community are not unfairly disadvantaged as part of our recruitment process but also that we support the military community through the mortgage process.
We understand that arranging a mortgage or organising personal finances can be extremely time consuming or stressful whatever your background and experiences and so we aim to make it as painless as possible.
In 2021, we won the HLP Partners Award – for Best Adviser Firm in the South West and we are hugely excited to share that our Director Andrew Johnson won the HLP Partners Award Best Mortgage Adviser in 2022. The award was presented by Sarah Stroud and the Rt Hon Lord Hague of Richmond, William Hague.
We understand that arranging a mortgage or organising personal finances can be extremely time consuming or stressful and so we aim to make it as painless as possible.
In our commitment to you – we will:
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges.
- We do not charge you (the client) a fee for our service.
- We will ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage.
- We will only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from available options.
- We will NOT recommend a mortgage if we can’t find one we consider suitable.
- We will always encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand.
- We also give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford.
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service. Irrespective of whether you are looking to buy a new home, re-mortgage an existing property, or looking to protect your family from the unpredictability that life throws at it or protect your income if you are unable to work due to accident or ill health.
We are committed to offering you the highest possible standards of service. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative “Treating Customers Fairly”. We can undertake the whole process from answering the initial questions through to handling multiple product applications. Ensuring that everyone gets treated with the same urgency and maintaining your best interests are our main goals irrespective of the value of the mortgage.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat your fairly in all aspect of our dealings with you.