Don’t leave finding the right mortgage to chance
Getting a mortgage is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll make, so it’s important to get it right and you may be wondering “Can Mortgage Brokers get a better rate?” Using a professional mortgage adviser will ensure you receive knowledgeable and professional advice for your mortgage needs and often they have access to lenders or rates you would not find via the mortgage comparison sites.
Our advisers provide expert advice and support throughout the entire process, from initial assessment through to completion of the mortgage loan agreement, helping to make sure that your specific requirements are met.
In addition, we provide guidance on a range of services, to help save you time and money in comparison with other options available. With our knowledge of the market, we are well placed to identify the right mortgage deal for you, using our experience and expertise to secure an optimal outcome for your financial situation.
5 reasons why you should speak to the Yes Mortgage Services Team
- Professional advice – We have the expertise and experience to provide you with tailored advice on your particular circumstances. We know what’s available in the market and can help you find the right mortgage solution for your needs.
- Expert knowledge – We will guide you through the various products available, giving you the benefit of our expert knowledge and understanding of how these products work. We’ll also be able to advise on any changes that may occur after taking out a mortgage, such as if interest rates rise or fall.
- Time savings – We’ll help save you a lot of time researching mortgages yourself. Not only do we have access to a wide range of products, but we also have the ability to quickly compare these and provide you with advice on the right one for your needs.
- Accessibility – We are easily accessible and can be contacted by phone or email at any time. This means that if you have any questions or require further information, we will be able to assist without delay.
- Negotiating power – We can help you take advantage of our negotiation skills when it comes to finding the right mortgage deal for you. Our knowledge and expertise in dealing with lenders gives us the upper hand when it comes to bargaining for favourable terms. We’ll also be able to advise on potential offers and rate discounts that may be available.
Finding the right mortgage
Ultimately, our mortgage advisers will enable you to find the right mortgage to suit your needs and ensure a smooth application process. We’ll be with you every step of the way, making sure that all your needs are met and that you get the best possible outcome. We are what’s typically called as a whole of market mortgage broker – so we get to work with over 120+ lenders, getting to know the specific needs and requirements of the Underwriters. This often also means we have access to a greater variety of deals than you might find on your own when exploring the mortgage comparison sites. You might be able to snag a deal with reduced administrative fees or an extended fixed rate that you wouldn’t come across in a lender’s advertised offerings, both of which could potentially save you a good amount of money now or in the future.
We understand the importance of providing professional and transparent advice that reflects your individual needs. We always strive to ensure you are fully informed of all aspects of the process, while taking into account affordability criteria and other essential considerations. With our help, you can be confident that your mortgage is right for you, both now and in the future. We work with you to ensure that you are thinking about your future home needs.
Considering taking out a mortgage?
Don’t settle for a mortgage with unfavorable terms or a high interest rate simply because you don’t know where to start. A whole of market mortgage broker such as us, can help you navigate the complex mortgage market and find the most suitable product for your unique situation.
So why wait? Take action today, with our expertise and guidance, you’ll be one step closer to achieving your dream of owning a home in the UK. Email us on [email protected] or use the chat function here on the website.
At Yes Mortgage Services, we offer a comprehensive range of products from across the market.
Irrespective of whether you are looking to buy a new home, re-mortgage an existing property, or looking to protect your family from the unpredictability that life throws at it or protect your income if you are unable to work due to accident or ill health.
Yes Mortgage Services are committed to offering you the highest possible standards of service. We can undertake the whole process from answering the initial questions through to handling multiple product applications. Ensuring that everyone gets treated with the same urgency and maintaining your best interests are our main goals irrespective of the value of the mortgage.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspect of our dealings with you.