At YES Mortgage Services Limited we understand that arranging a mortgage or organising personal finances can be extremely time consuming or stressful and so we aim to make it as painless as possible. Irrespective of whether you are looking to buy a new home, re-mortgage an existing property, or looking to protect your family from the unpredictability that life throws at it or protect your income if you are unable to work due to accident or ill health.
At YES Mortgage Services Limited we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative “Treating Customers Fairly”.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat your fairly in all aspect of our dealings with you.
Andrew Johnson CeMAP Cert Cii (MP and ER)
Andrew launched YES Mortgage Services Limited in April 2014, having previously spent 25 years in the British Army as a professional musician. For the vast majority of Andrews military career, he was based in Dorset and so he bought his first house in Bovington many years ago; Dorset is an area he still loves. Married to the lovely Amanda and dad to James and Jacob, his weekends are often spent refereeing rugby or chasing after the boys.
Darren Winspear CeMAP
Darren joined the team in January 2016, as a Mortgage Consultant, having previously spent 10 years in the Royal Regiment of Artillery as an Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) pilot and instructor and completed 4 tours of Afghanistan. Darren loves sport and can often be found playing badminton, football, golf, windsurfing and rugby. He plays rugby locally for Dorset Dockers, which is how he met Andrew. Originally from Tamworth, in Staffordshire – Darren now lives in Kinson, Bournemouth with his girlfriend Michelle.
Hannah Williams CeMAP
Hannah joined Yes Mortgage Services as a Mortgage Advisor in March 2017. Over the years Hannah worked in financial services in various capacities before moving to Salisbury to be with her husband Peter. Shortly after the move Hannah and Peter started their family and are proud parents to Freya and Gregory. Finally settled in Tewkesbury, Hannah is now focussing on her career and getting back doing what she enjoys; including exploring the countryside and horse riding.
Elaine Dalton-Fyfe CeMAP
Elaine joined YES Mortgage Services as a Mortgage Advisor in June 2017, following 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Dental Practice Manager. A large proportion of which has been spent in and around the Southwest, this is where she has now settled with her lovely wife Karen and their young son Arthur.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges.
- We do not charge you (the client) a fee for our service.
- We will ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage.
- We will only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from available options.
- We will NOT recommend a mortgage if we can’t find one we consider suitable.
- We will always encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand.
- We also give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us:
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford.
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
Thank you for choosing YES Mortgage Services Limited.